Here’s a very quick wrap up episode for Season 1. A quick reflection over the past 12 months since launch and plans moving into 2019.
This is also a good opportunity to show some gratitude and thank those who have had a significant positive influence on the podcast. Without these people, Self Starter wouldn’t have achieved what is has to date.
- My wife, Jessica – Check out her own business (Pre-loved Designer clothes, jewellery, and stationary goods) – Jessicapizzin.com
- Adrian Griffin – Web Development – Abepe
- Tim Yatras – Editing/Production – Equinoxe Studios
- All of the guests to date – Kelly Goltz, Stevino Vinetti, Johny Vynes, Paul Traynor, Karin Neate, K-m, Michelle Milward, Amy, Carley and Tess, Pia Winberg, Craig Bloxsome, Ellen Thornthwaite, Syd Green, Sandra Pires, Jariss Shead, Arron Kidston, James and Jonno, Ronnie Lowe, Trevor Williams, Peter Langstaff, Andrew Coldwell, Rebecca Want de Rowe, Albert Skipper, Trina Collins, Russell Crosdale, Brad Wesson and Megan Sproats.
- Dave Gertler and Anna Riddel – Australian Podcast Awards
- Rebecca Fist (South Coast Register), Jessica Clifford (ABC Radio), Brendan Crabb (Illawarra Mercury), Chance, Barry & Frenchy from Shoalhaven CBF, and Myles Burt (Barrier Daily Truth).
- My Cockatiel, Larry Birb (now a regular contributor to the podcast outro)
The biggest thanks of course is to you for reading, listening and supporting. This podcast has been a real labour of love and a real development opportunity for me. Having your support and encouragement along the way has certainly kept me inspired to continue to build Self Starter. Thank you, thank you!
Season 2 will kick off in June 2019. Until then, keep sharing these great stories with anyone you may know who needs a spark of inspiration on their own self employment journey. If you have any guest suggestions for season 2, shoot me a message or leave a comment.